Monday, March 2, 2020

Thigs that make me happy

Ten things that make me happy.....

1.Food.Food keeps me from getting hangry. 
2.Candy.I just like some lollies every now and then.
3.Sport.Sport is just what I like to do in my spare time
4.Family.It's just good to have your family.
5.Friends.It's good to have friends so your not lonely because people make fun of you when you are lonely.
6.Outdoors.It's good to have some fresh air.
7.Video games.Video games is fun and it keeps me from being bored.
8.TV.TV is good because it is like a chill time when you watch tv.
9.Technology. It keeps me entertained.  
10.School tech.Because it makes me enjoy school even more.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jack, I'm Ari (http://edublogs.mjds.org/akaswan21/)
    I also get hangry when I don't eat food, what is your favorite food?
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my favourite food is McDonald's.

      Delete
  2. Hope you safe to😁.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      So far so good, thank you.
      You?
      Teacher Alex / Mrs Duarte
      #STUBC

      Delete
  3. Food keeps me happy too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jack,
    I really liked your blog. I had fun reading it. I also like playing sports, watching TV, and playing video games. What are your favorite video games to play? What video games do you have in New Zealand vs. the video games we have in the USA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk i play Gta,Fortnite and some others what about you.

      Delete
  5. Hi Jack,
    I agree with many of the things that make you happy. Especially sports. In my spare time, I love to play basketball outside. I also really like spending time with my friends. If you want to check out my blog, here is the link.
    https://marcosis22.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jack,
    I agree with you on how sports is a good pastime. One of my favorite things to do is to play hockey in my driveway. Happy Blogging!
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi jack very cool facks

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would like to see some more

    ReplyDelete